ST. GABRIEL VILLAGE TAGAYTAY
Brgy. Toelentino West, Tagaytay, Cavite
READY to create memories and entertained family and friends? The Porch area and in ground POOL will bring you together!
St. Gabriel Village is your ultimate house & lot solution located at the heart of scenic Tagaytay.
Don’t wait to Build! Welcome to this MOVE-IN READY weekley home!
DETAILS & FEATURES
• 464sqm lot, two-storey modern house
• Gorgeous 4 bedroom 4 bath with pool home in the highly sought-after family friendly community of Tagaytay City
• Ideal for retirement home or income generating property for AirBnB, booking and other short term rental platforms
• Lanai, separate maid’s quarter
• 2 car garage plus street parking available
• Short walking distance to Tagaytay City Market
• Accessible via Tagaytay-Sta.Rosa Road, Tagaytay-Calamba Road & Aguinaldo Highway
Php 20,000,000 Million Only
Make It Yours NOW!!!
LIZA COMENDADOR, REA, REB
• Olivarez Plaza
• Ayala Mall Serin
• Fora Tagaytay Mall
• Tagaytay City Market
• Tagaytay Medical Center
• Our Lady of Lourdes Church
• Picnic Grove
• Museo Orlina
• Sky Ranch Tagaytay
• Tagaytay City Hall
MORE ABOUT TAGAYTAY
Located at a mountain ridge on southern Cavite, the city of Tagaytay provides a mildly cool refuge from Manila’s gritty side. It is the unofficial “Second Summer Capital” of the Philippines, and its relative proximity from Metro Manila draws local and foreign tourists alike. Despite the city’s association with scenic Taal Volcano and the lake surrounding it, being in neighboring Batangas province, Tagaytay has many hidden things beyond the first impressions. Once a sleepy mountain town, Tagaytay has been a home to many things worth visiting: scenic viewpoints, religious sites, dining, and a new arrival, shopping malls.