FOR SALE GARDEN RESORT INDANG, CAVITE
Here is a truly exclusive opportunity to own a LUXURY GARDEN RESORT near beautiful Tagaytay. “The Philippines Most Child-Friendly Cities” and “Cleanest and Greenest Provinces” Also known throughout the country for its Southern California, USA climate and natural wonders. This estate is suited for a family looking for privacy, space for entertaining, comfort and luxury.
This sophisticated residence sits on a 10,000sqm++ of developed and walled land, full of fruit bearing trees, modern & spacious villas, swimming pools, garden bungalows, large event staging area, kitchens & pool-side bar with an enormous manicured grassy field for recreation and privacy. Plenty of room to add a sports court.
Within the gates, this meticulously maintained Luxury Property awaits you!
Contact us NOW for further details!
LIZA COMENDADOR, REA, REB
Land transportation is the principal mode of transporting goods and services in Indang and its neighbouring municipalities and cities. Vehicular routes going to other municipalities are:
• Indang-Mendez-Tagaytay City via Indang–Mendez Rd., then Mendez–Tagaytay Rd.;
• Indang-Alfonso via Indang–Alfonso Rd.;
• Indang-Naic via Naic–Indang Rd.;
• Indang-Trece Martires City-Dasmariñas City via Trece Martires–Indang Rd. passing to Governor’s Drive; and
• Indang-Pasay City (Baclaran) via Trece Martires–Indang Rd., Governor’s Drive (Trece Martires City) and Aguinaldo Highway (Dasmariñas City).
ABOUT INDANG CAVITE
Indang, officially the Municipality of Indang (Tagalog: Bayan ng Indang), is a 1st class municipality inthe province of Cavite, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 65,599 people.
The municipality is situated in the central part of Cavite Province approximately 12 kilometers (7.5 mi) from Tagaytay Ridge. The Municipality consists of the Poblacion and surrounding barangays with a total land area of 8,920 hectares (22,000 acres).